Saturday, April 25, 2009

New Blog

Since Tyler and I are going to be away from family and friends, we are creating a blog, so anyone who's interested can keep up with what we're doing. We're horrible at taking pictures, and I have a hard time thinking of things to write that anyone would find interesting, so the posts will probably be few and far between.

4 comments:

Kids Save The Animals said...

Camille I love your page. You did such a good job!! I can't wait to see some pictures!!

Kristen Pitts said...

hey I love your blog camille, I think your first song should be "The adams family.dadadada..!"
hahaha!

Unknown said...

YAY!!! I found you randomly, and I'm so excited. Please keep us updated on all that you are doing. I hope you're doing well!! Good luck with the final days of school. I love you, Camille!

The Brooks Family said...

YEAH!! I found you on Jamie's blog. How are you? I can not wait to see some pictures of your new adventures. Jamie and I might have to plan a road trip out to Alabama. I hope everything is going good.