Monday, April 4, 2011

Easter Party

I have not posted anything for quite a while, and there have been a lot of changes in our lives. Since there is so much to catch up on, I will just post what's happening right now and fill in the rest of the details later. On Saturday Tyler's work had an Easter Party. It wasn't the warmest day, but it was fun to take Grayson to the playground and play outside with him. He loved his one egg that he managed to pick up during the Easter egg hunt and even got a picture with the Easter Bunny! Tyler and I are not too big on holidays, so it was a good way to force us to do at least one festive thing for Easter. I guess even though Grayson is still young he can still appreciate and have fun with the holiday activities. We also brought our new dog. She loved all the attention that everyone gave her at the park. We didn't get a picture of her, so I will have to post one later.





1 comment:

Kids Save The Animals said...

These are so cute! That is so awesome that he let the Easter Bunny hold him. A couple more months and he probably would have FREAKED out! lol.