Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Rain Rain Rain!

So wehn it rains here in Alabama, it really rains! Rivers of water start running down the gutters almost immediately. There is even a big field across from us where all the water drains, and when it rains long enough, it will completely fill up with a few feet of water. The lightning storms are just as awesome too! Last night we were coming home from the gym when it started pouring. Just from running to our driveway into the house (probably 5 seconds), I got completely soaked! I wanted to show some pictures of how wet it gets.
My jacket was zipped up, so my shirt didn't get wet in the front but the next picture shows how wet it got on the back where it hung underneath my jacket.

2 comments:

Kristen Pitts said...

Wow! I think I am going to buy you an umbrella! You look cute. If you were at the gym are you sure that it is rain water on your shirt or is it just back sweat??

Camille said...

It could have been if I hadn't been in air conditioned building. Besides you know me too well to think that I would actually work myself hard enough to sweat through my shirt!