Saturday, August 15, 2009

Pictures of our house! Finally!!




This is our computer room where we spend most of our time reading and doing stuff on the computer.

The laundry room and 1/2 bathroom

Our guest bedroom!!

This is the bathroom we use. The other bathroom is directly across from it, and it looks the exact same.





This is our teeny kitchen table that we inherited when I bought the condo.


Our kitchen is small, which isn't our favorite thing about the house, but it's enough for us.

We don't spend any time here because we have no tv, but occasionaly we watch a movie or two.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

I can't believe you live in Alabama! I feel like I haven't talked to you in so long. You're house is beautiful, and I'm sure it is fun to be back together with your hubby. Give me a call when you get a chance and we can catch up! Love ya.

Tehmi said...

Camille! Your so far away! Your house is darling, so much fun to be a grown up! I'm glad I found your blog, you look terrific!
Love Love