Thursday, October 29, 2009
Kristen's Visit
I have been horrible at posting on my blog! There have been many changes since I last posted. I got a job teaching 6th grade math at a middle school in Dothan, Alabama. I was excited to not be on the job hunt anymore, but I have been incredibly busy ever since I started. It was a drastic change to move from 2nd to 6th not to mention all of the cultural changes. I am just glad to have a job that can keep me busy while we're here. I will post pictures of my school and classroom soon. Before I started working, I was lucky to have Kristen come and visit me with her two adorable children. Since I didn't have a job, we had ten days of fun and relaxation. We spent a ton of time swimming in our pool and spent some time at the beach in Panama City. I got a few pictures while they were here that I wanted to post even though it's about two months too late! They're all out of order, but I don't care enough to bother. At least they're posted!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
WHAT!!!! You cannot put a picture of a MOM in a swimming suit on your blog! Where are all the revealing pics of you!!!
Well I will forgive you because I miss you so much and seeing these pics makes me want to come back and see you again soon. Love you!
Post a Comment