This is the hallway right outside my class. We are in the old part of the school built in 55, so it's a little run down.
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
6th Grade Class
Here are some pictures of my classroom at Girard Middle School where I teach 6th grade math and language arts. As the new teacher, I received the classroom in the corner of the school which was used as an old storage room before this year, so it is definitely a little rough around the edges. The good part is that I'm right by the door to the teacher parking lot, so I don't have to walk far. I haven't really spent much time decorating because I started late and the kids don't really care. So this where I spend all of my days here in Alabama
This is the hallway right outside my class. We are in the old part of the school built in 55, so it's a little run down.


labama!
This is the hallway right outside my class. We are in the old part of the school built in 55, so it's a little run down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
love the glossy cement floors it looks like a hospital or something! Looks clean if nothing else :)
Post a Comment