Ty in Mexico at Epcot.
At animal kingdom we went on a safari where we were able to see some of these cool African animals roaming around.




I convinced Tyler to go on a little river trip thinking that we wouldn't get that wet. Within the first minute of the ride I got completely soaked from a fountain. I guess I was just sitting in the unlucky spot because I was the only one to get wet. Unfortunately, I had to walk around the rest of the morning and afternoon in wet jeans!

This is a picture from one of our rides where the dinosaur was coming toward us. You can see how scared I look leaning into Ty. 





I convinced Tyler to go on a little river trip thinking that we wouldn't get that wet. Within the first minute of the ride I got completely soaked from a fountain. I guess I was just sitting in the unlucky spot because I was the only one to get wet. Unfortunately, I had to walk around the rest of the morning and afternoon in wet jeans!
This is a picture from one of our rides where the dinosaur was coming toward us. You can see how scared I look leaning into Ty.
After our ride down splash mountain.
On the fairy making our way to Magic Kingdom.
Amusement parks are not really our thing, but Disney was giving great discounts this year, and since we're so close, we headed down to Disney World for our Thanksgiving Break. It was a lot of fun even though it was kind of busy. We were definitely ready to go by Saturday and probably won't be back soon, but it was so fun to go somewhere and get away from the stresses of work for a while.
1 comment:
Hey Camille, love all the pics...what is that picture of below the alligators?
Dont feel to sad about no snow there....there isn't any here either!
Luv ya, glad you had a good Thanksgiving...we missed u.
Post a Comment