Monday, August 23, 2010

Update and fun pictures!!

For those who don't know I am 38 weeks pregnant. Sorry I am horrible about updating and spreading the news! We will be having a little boy due 7 September. We are naming him Grayson but having a little trouble deciding on the middle name. We both love Camden for a middle name, but I'm afraid Grayson Camden Adams is too much of a mouthful.

My pregnancy has been a really good experience. Thankfully I didn't have to deal with morning sickness or any of the common symptoms, but lately it has gotten uncomfortable! I am anxious to have the baby and have a normal body again!

I have had the summer off since the school year ended back in May and am not working this new school year. It's the best feeling ever now that school has started, and I get to do what I want everyday! It does get a little boring somedays, but I was able to develop language arts questions for an educational website this summer which kept me preoccupied and passed the time.

Back in February Ty bought a really nice camera for me that we never use!! But now that the baby is coming we'll have more reason to use it. Anyway, Ty was nice enough to take my maternity pictures for me on Saturday morning in downtown Enterprise. I'm glad we at least have some documentation of my pregnancy. We had tons of fun, but we had to stop because it was SO hot and humid, like always, and my sweaty hair was not too flattering. He did a great job, and I had fun editing them afterwards!! Here are a few. I hope they look okay because I downloaded a really low quality, so it woudn't take forever.
























5 comments:

The Brooks Family said...

Yeah! You look so great. I love the name you guys picked out. Congrats.

Kristen Pitts said...

You are so CUTE with your little prego belly. That is the only part of you that looks pregnant...I am jealous, good thing you live so far away so we didnt have to be seen pregnant together :) jk. I like the pics and good job editing!

Lindsay said...

Camillie! Time flies, because I cannot believe you are ready to have your baby boy! You look amazing. We will have to come down to North Carolina to visit the new little baby boy when he arrives and when you move. Good luck!

Jamie Curtis said...

you are adorable. i agree with lindsay - i think we need to come see you when the baby comes and you're all settled in!!! xo.

Tausha said...

great pics camille!