I'm so glad Tausha and Mike were able to come visit while Tyler was gone at a training. They were able to fly into Panama City on their way to Ft. Lauderdale for a cruise. I was getting lonely, and it was so fun to see someone from home. But it always makes me more homesick everytime I'm reminded of home.
Sunday, November 29, 2009
Tausha's Visit
I'm so glad Tausha and Mike were able to come visit while Tyler was gone at a training. They were able to fly into Panama City on their way to Ft. Lauderdale for a cruise. I was getting lonely, and it was so fun to see someone from home. But it always makes me more homesick everytime I'm reminded of home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is funny to see all those pics because I have all the same ones...only with my kids in it. Sorry you felt homesick after she came...you will be home soon! Luv you!
It was soooo fun to be there and see you. It was fun to have you here for Christmas! I miss you already though.:(XOXO
Post a Comment